HELP CENTRE

How can we help?

Find an answer or tell us what you need help with.

How do I create an account?

In the Android app, choose Sign up, verify your email and create your business workspace. Contact support if you need help with access.

How do I record a sale?

Review the products, quantities and payment details in Sales before completing the transaction. Wait for confirmation that the record saved. If interrupted, check the saved records before entering the sale again.

How can I investigate a stock difference?

Check the product, variant and unit, then review the relevant stock movements. Compare the record with physical stock and supporting information before making a correction. Read the stock guide.

I forgot my password. What should I do?

Choose Forgot password on a Kresvo sign-in screen and enter your account email. Use the latest recovery link sent to you. Do not share that link or a verification code.

How does an employee sign in for the first time?

Choose the first-time employee option and use the work email, temporary password and one-time code supplied by the workspace owner. After activation, use normal sign in with the same account.

My subscription is not showing.

Confirm that you opened the expected workspace. For Google Play purchases, check the Play account and purchase status. Contact support if the provider shows active but Kresvo does not.

Where do I manage my subscription?

Google Play subscribers use Google Play subscriptions. Account deletion is a separate action.

How do I delete my account?

Owners can begin in More → Account information → Delete account in the app. If you cannot sign in, follow the public deletion instructions. We verify identity and authority before acting on a request.

Send us a message.

Tell us what happened and what you expected. Include the screen or feature involved.

Email us directly

support@kresvo.com

Privacy or account deletion?

Start a request

Do not include passwords, verification codes or full payment-card details.

We use these details to respond to your request. Privacy Policy.